Yes, another card promotion!
If you remember the Journey and Halloween cards from last year, you’re probably familiar with the whole concept of the new Art Cards. By completing the 7 puzzles, you’ll win the wind divine, Apeliotes.
There are now 6 ways to receive cards:
- When you connect for the first time of the day
- When your horses win competitions (limited to 2 cards a day)
- in the Flash Sales
- By trading cards you have twice (1 times per day for a cost of 5 diamonds)
- By buying some in the Black Market
- And the one that Howrse didn’t add, by watching videos, but only once a day for all I’m aware of.
There are bronze, silver, gold, and diamond cards. The higher levels of cards are harder to get, but they do have better prizes. One of the diamond cards is likely to have the wild horse, Kundudo, so good luck!
There aren’t any major changes this time around, but they’re still noteworthy!
First off, Howrse is celebrating it’s sixth birthday (which was April 22) with a star rain! Stars will appear as UFOs and will bring some great prizes! There are smaller prizes, such as turnips or aging points, but bigger prizes as well such as a Horn of Plenty!
Secondly, Howrse now has a mobile version for your smartphone! There is no app required; simply go to Howrse using your mobile browser and it will convert automatically. Note that not all features are available in the mobile version.
Now for the updates:
- The time on your horse’s page has been moved to under your horse’s picture. This time is also displayed publicly for anyone viewing your horse.
- Gifts won from a divine (whether it’s one you own or another player’s) will be displayed in your Office (Breeding > My Office)
- There is an option to search for the Bewitched Pumpkin and Diamond Apple in the sales as well as the option to search for pets to help players complete more trophies.
- Wind Divine gifts have been changed – the lowest-valued gift has been removed. This means there’s less storms and players will win a better valued gift
- The Black Market inventory has been reorganized. “Privileges” (earned from the Halloween Card Promotion) such as Zombie’s Privilege which brings a Pandora’s Box every month, are listed at the bottom of the inventory.
I’ve received some great applications for the HH Blogger position as well! I’ll make a decision soon! (Note: applications are still being accepted)
As the site continues to grow, it’s harder to manage it alone. My time is beginning to be constricted so I’d like to start to search now for a blogger for HH. I ask that this player has a firm understanding of HTML coding, been on Howrse for a good amount of time, and is very personable and helpful. Please send any inquires to me on HOWRSE. My username is Jessica27. I will not look at entries posted in the comments.
CATHERINE has been chosen as the new blogger for HH!
Sorry this took so long! This isn’t a strategical promotion so I didn’t jump on posting it since I didn’t have the time.
The promotion for April is the April Calendar. Beginning on April 1, players could play “pranks” on each other. After the player cancels the effect, the player receives some sort of gifts such as 100e, a turnip, or an aging point. Players can also complete tasks to earn different prizes for that specific day. Attached are so
me of pictures of pranks I received, along with a picture of the calendar. Click on the images to make them larger.
Prank 2 – horse wrapped in toilet paper
half-completed April calendar
Prank 1 – shrunk horse
Prank 3 – invisible horse