Aug 01 2009

Welcome!

Published by at 11:16 pm under Uncategorized

Welcome to HowrseHelper.WordPress.com! Here, we offer tips, help, and much more for the online game, Howrse. Since we are just starting, the site is a little unorganized at the moment. We should be up and running soon. In the comments section, post you user name on Howrse and people can then find you on Howrse and congratulate, trade, or become friends with you. My user name is Jessica27. I will try to put up a separate blog post with links for other users to find your page.

Happy Howrsing!

hhwebpageicon

facebook icon copy twitter icon youtube icon newsletter icon

10 Responses to “Welcome!”

1. sammyon 04 Aug 2009 at 1:23 pm

hi…i used to have a howrse account under ameithyst91. it got cancelled because i never got on. so, a day or so ago i signed up for another account. i need help training my babies. the games are different since you don’t stroke twice anymore and you can have 2 carrots if you have a pet in the stall…any advice?

2. Destineyon 02 Oct 2012 at 5:41 pm

Okay, my username on Howrse is Bubble Buster

I need equus, passes, BMis, Aging Points, and much much more so so bad and there is nobody that I can find to help me, so I was forced to search on google for someone to help me. Please Heeelp!!!! If you do help PM me and tell me you want to help me!

Thanks!

-Bubble Buster

3. Destineyon 02 Oct 2012 at 5:41 pm

Okay, my username on Howrse is Bubble Buster

Thanks!

-Bubble Buster

4. Destineyon 02 Oct 2012 at 5:41 pm

I’m sorry! I posted i two times!! I’m so dumb… ):

5. Pheonixon 23 Nov 2012 at 7:40 am

My username on Howrse is Willowclan.

What time did Howrse start??? I can’t figure it out, and my objestives are blocked up until I do. Plz reply soon!!!

PS I probably won’t check back to this site, so could you PM me? THX!!!

6. Chalchiutlicueon 28 Jan 2013 at 10:42 am

My username on Howrse is Chalchiutlicue. My sister’s is Melusinae. I would love to make friends and receive random PMs. So don’t be shy, just send me a message. I’m newish and don’t really know what I’m doing so I can’t help you much but I’ll at least help however I can.

7. JRobinsonon 30 Mar 2013 at 2:47 pm

Shetland-lover on UK Howrse. HowrseHelper has been great for my objectives, blupping, foal games, etc!!
    Thanks

8. Kaitlynon 26 Mar 2014 at 8:31 pm

I’m kesneault!!! Hi all! (Clicking on my username brings you to my page)

9. howrse traineron 03 Apr 2014 at 3:42 pm

i am moonlight909 please congratulate me to have a chance at winning a free horse ( person to congratulate me the 50th time )