Aug 11 2009

Shetland Pony GA Coats?

While Howrse is under maintenance, (They are probably fixing the layout glitches) they have a screen of Golden Apple Coats and pictures Horwse created. Could these pictures be a possible Golden Apple coat for the new Shetland Pony?

Leave your opinions in the comments!

8 Responses to “Shetland Pony GA Coats?”

1. kittehon 12 Aug 2009 at 8:12 pm

OMG I’m sooo excited for the Shetland Pony! I hope it’s the first one, or if not, the second one! If it looks like any of the horses we already have, I’m going to be really depressed lol.

2. Jessicaon 12 Aug 2009 at 8:31 pm

I think those are *possible* GA coats for the Shetland – not how it will actually look. I think it might look like the others. :(

3. Tiaon 17 Aug 2009 at 4:31 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love shetlands! I really hope it is the shetland…………..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww

4. Jessicaon 17 Aug 2009 at 8:03 am

Sorry Tia, it’s not. I posted pictures of the new breeds in a different post. The Shetland isn’t so bad but you can’t see it’s face since it’s mane is so long.

5. Toppyponyon 10 Sep 2009 at 6:31 pm

Those ARE GA coats for not only Shetlands, but for all breeds. GA coats are only different for pegasus or unis, not breeds. If you look at QP pics those are what they will look like. I have seen loads of different breeds with those GA coats, especially lots of Newfies and Chincos.

6. HowrseWispereron 17 Oct 2009 at 6:55 pm

I was soo happy when new coats came out! They are really cool…. Stinks that their only for pony breeds.

7. StevieRaeon 28 Nov 2010 at 12:26 pm

Those coats have been out for a while now. I am in love with the first one. I have bidded so much money for one of the first coats but i never got it :(
    On howrse i am breeding shetlands and i think that they are one of the best looking horses on howrse. Most of the other horses look very ugly. But some look good, i am not saying that they all look ugly. My name on howrse is StevieRae. Plz add me and PM me if you have any shetlands for sale and they are cheep :)

8. baby-ice-iceon 08 Nov 2011 at 11:33 pm

I luv shetlands! I breed them on howrse along with gypsy vanners and marwaris! I just started breeding them so I only hav a few. My name on howrse is baby-ice-ice. I have a few horses for sale so go check them out. I also have ALOT of gypsy vanners and I am planning on selling a few so if you see one you like PM me with offers. :)