Apr 06 2010

Springtime Coats Pack

Published by at 6:47 am under black market items,News

The “Spring Coats” will be released in a month or so to everyone. However, some players will be able to purchase the Springtime Coat Pack for three

Diamond Apple

passes. This allows the player to see all of the new spring coats activated on the game before everyone else. Plus, the player will receive two Diamond

Apples. Customizing your horse’s coat, no matter what breed, is now possible. Pick any coat color, the shape of the markings and their colors, and even place three markings on top of each other. A little demo version will be released for trial once the Springtime Coats Pack has been released. You can try that demo here. From my understanding, every player will be able to see the Diamond Apple customization once the coats are released in May. I will be buying this new BM item so I can show all of those who can’t buy it.

More information has been released about the new coats as well. Due to all the new coats, about 50 eventually, some appeared to be very similar because of how it was drawn.

DA Pack

Buckskin will now be displayed as roan, Light Bay will be displayed as Bay, and White will now be called Light Grey. The foals will be in new positions now as well.

10 Responses to “Springtime Coats Pack”

1. Graceon 27 Apr 2010 at 2:15 pm

How do you remove it? I somehow got all my horses turn into it, 3 years old or not. I am very annoyed, can you help me with it?

2. Jessicaon 27 Apr 2010 at 2:58 pm

You must have bought the Springtime Coat Pack, as the new coats haven’t been released yet. I’m pretty sure there was an option before under Profile > My Account, but I don’t see that anymore. Sorry, but I don’t think you can change it back.

3. Daphneon 21 Jul 2010 at 4:46 pm

What symbols are available? I really want this, but I don’t want to waste my pass.

4. Jessicaon 21 Jul 2010 at 5:33 pm

…symbols? Not sure what you mean..

5. katieon 01 Dec 2010 at 1:28 pm

i have bought a diamond apple and i go to use it on my horse (she has wings!) but it wont lest me. I get onto the page but then it is only instruction and no screen… please help!!!

6. Jessicaon 19 Dec 2010 at 1:04 pm

I believe there is a problem when using a DA with a horse that has Medusa’s Blood..I don’t think it will work.

7. katieon 01 Dec 2010 at 1:29 pm

*wont let me!

8. ilovechrissy010on 25 Dec 2011 at 10:32 pm

i have a da horse for sale 250,000 E and 2 passes or 400,000-500,000 now that they arent availiable no more. Contact me ASAP cause he may be sold soon, my user : ilovechrissy010 thanks!

9. kdyce10on 27 Dec 2011 at 4:28 am

buying all da horse pm me kdyce10

10. Katryon 06 Feb 2012 at 8:16 am

Want DA back? Vote for my idea in Ideas forum!
    (My name is Katry in the howrse)