Apr 21 2010

Happy Birthday, Howrse!

Nyx Stars flying everywhere!

Opening back in 2007, this is Howrse’s third birthday! Ironically, Howrse’s birthday and HowrseHelper’s birthday are in the only months beginning with the letter ‘A’! (HowrseHelper’s is August 1st!) To celebrate, the image of a Nyx Star is used as a U.F.O. Prizes range from a turnip or apple, all the way to a Nyx Pack! What did you win so far?

18 Responses to “Happy Birthday, Howrse!”

1. }‹®ì$†ý (/\)ìñßü®ñon 09 Sep 2010 at 4:06 pm

2 POCs and an Hera Pack. I would rather of had something more…useful than POCs. I don’t see the point in them.

2. Sholoon 02 Dec 2010 at 12:17 am

I got, overall, about 6000e and a nyx pack. It was cool.

3. moonbeamlunaon 28 Dec 2010 at 10:28 pm

didn’t know u could win those, apples, turnips, and mashes :(

4. Jayseaon 21 Apr 2011 at 5:05 pm

I’ve gotten 3000e but I REALLY want Morpheus’ Arms and DEFINATELY a Nyx Pack. But right after I clicked on the Stars, I finished an objective and got a bridle. Then, suddenly, only moments later, I got a Made-to-Measure Saddle UFO!!! I was soo happy but my little brother got jealous. I’ll take anything that’s worth passes! ;D

P.S. Like my ‘name’, I am Jaysea on Howrse. I congratulate anyone who congratulates me, but I do not accept friend requests! I likely will accept private coverings, but I will be the judge of that. PM me if you would like to cover any of my non-immortal mares or fillys (in the future), and write the name of your stallion. I will view your stallion’s status and PM you with your results. I will NEVER accept coverings that were not given permission to cover my mares or fillys. View my page for the full.

5. Hinkeon 13 Oct 2011 at 10:31 am

Ik won een Nyx pack, een gouden appel een topaas een sdw een balius en een sleipnir

6. anyhaon 27 Feb 2013 at 11:22 am

i got a horn of plenty

7. nacho36 (on howrse at least :3)on 23 Apr 2013 at 3:36 pm

I got a turnip o.o lol why does everybody get a giant thing? xD LOL anyhow, this just happened to me moments ago and NEVER has, so I just sorta clicked one right away…