Sep 21 2010

100th Post on HH :) & Howrse Updates

Dressage Comps!

Yet again, Howrse improved it’s site. The following updates can be found:

• Dressage Comps (get the ability to host on in a Horn of Lushesness, otherwise wait a bit to get one)
  • Rides on the Beach
  • More obvious foaling alert
  • Advanced search in the private sales and auctions
  • Removal of Centaur Pack
  • A more eye-pleasing layout (ex: after sending a message, instead of the pop up notification, it has it above the tabs)

As for a quick update with HH: From time to time, I will have the change to update the site…I want to add that sparkle mouse again, but it will have to wait until I can find a way for it not to interfere with the navigation. I did get at least 6 or so layouts done over the weekend, allowing me to catch up a bit. I’m still waiting for several replies, but I am also receiving some new ones!

7 Responses to “100th Post on HH :) & Howrse Updates”

1. Your older brotheron 22 Sep 2010 at 8:43 pm

I love you jess

2. peepon 25 Sep 2010 at 2:48 am

just curious, when the Centaur Pack was removed, did it vanish from horses who already had it on them? :/

3. Jessicaon 25 Sep 2010 at 9:57 am

Nope. It didn’t really vanish completely…You can’t purchase it from the Black Market, but you can still use it on your horse if you have it in your inventory.

4. Ponyluv9on 25 Sep 2010 at 8:32 pm

Why did they remove the centaur pack??? Weren’t enough people using it??? o.O

Also, for dressage comps, besides dressage, what are the other skills required and calculated to figure out the winner of the competition???

5. Jessicaon 26 Sep 2010 at 10:06 am

I guess not…I personally never used that tack pack..I don’t think many other people use it either.
    Good question..I’m guessing trot and gallop possibly?

6. Naomion 01 Jul 2011 at 2:21 pm

How do you use rides on the beach? Can you ever, by any means, get back the skill you lose? If you can’t, is it worth it to do the beach rides to raise one score and lower another?

7. Jessicaon 01 Jul 2011 at 4:09 pm

I’ve found it as an advantage when I needed one skill higher when there was no training left to do. I was using my horse to help my EC competitions, but I need it to have a higher skill in jumping to give my competition more prestige. In certain ways it will help, but it isn’t mandatory. This is the first time I’m actually using it for a reason, rather than just to try it out.