Dec 24 2010

Attention E-mail Newsletter Users!

Due to the new settings with the e-mail newsletter, I am only allowed to give a summary of the week by posting a password protected post on HH. Then, the user must enter the password that I gave them to view the page. How was that working out? Does it get annoying to have to do that? I would love to hear from any users below! I will post a poll sometime over the next week as well, in case the users didn’t want to comment.

8 Responses to “Attention E-mail Newsletter Users!”

1. Aslanon 27 Dec 2010 at 1:46 am

The password didn’t work! I can’t even view the message, it’s a flipping virus!!

When I open the email it SHUTS OFF MY DEVICE. Has anyone else had this issue??!!

2. Jessicaon 27 Dec 2010 at 9:16 am

D: I’m very sorry about that!

3. Aslanon 28 Dec 2010 at 10:12 pm

I keep trying and it just turns off my phone, where the email goes to. Let me see if it works for my live…

4. Shakirahon 06 Jan 2011 at 4:53 pm

I have no idea what password the newsletter is asking for. It took a bit for my newletter to work for me. Did I miss a password you sent out? I’m clueless. LOL

5. Jessicaon 07 Jan 2011 at 5:44 pm

It was in not this week’s but the previous week.. :p

6. Shakirahon 07 Jan 2011 at 6:42 pm

Okay, I’ll look through it again.

7. Shakirahon 07 Jan 2011 at 7:12 pm

Well, the request for a password comes up when I go to read something but my usual password doesn’t work and nothing ever has that I’ve tried. You even had to add me to the newsletter list manually. I appreciated this site so I’ll be satisfied even just reading online, that’s fine. Thanks.

8. Aslanon 09 Jan 2011 at 12:19 am

I get it to work when I switched Emails, btw. Thanks! [IMG]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff426/Solembumer/Smilies/icon_cheers-1.png[/IMG]

I know why it didn’t work now, by looking at it-my phone cannot handle pictures with text on them if they are large. It hates large pics. I can just read it off FrippSL and it won’t bother me. I use it enough now anyways.