Jan 05 2011

New Vesions of Howrse Coming January 11th!

Published by at 5:55 pm under E-mail Newsletter,News

Howrse is growing! There will now be four more versions added for different countries. This will make the experience more valuable to players and fit their customs more. The new versions will be for America, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom. This means, players will have to pick which version they play on, or play on all four. Until January 10th, you can reserve your user name for one or all new versions of Howrse. If your user name is not reserved, then you have seven days to make an account on that version. After that, the user name is available for any player to use.

17 Responses to “New Vesions of Howrse Coming January 11th!”

1. pinkeypoo158on 06 Jan 2011 at 4:00 pm

So does this mean we have to start our game all over again or when we reserve our name it saves our game to the other version or something ??
    xx

2. Jessicaon 07 Jan 2011 at 5:42 pm

I honestly don’t know. I don’t see how Howrse would make us start over though..

3. Shakirahon 06 Jan 2011 at 4:43 pm

My situation is that I have wanted to change my user name ‘Shakirah’ and haven’t been able to unless i start the game over. Do you or anyone know if this is a time that a person could keep the game status in tact and yet change user name? I’ve been out of state for a week and just saw the Howrse News. So I have a limited time to try and figure this out. Thanks all.

4. Jessicaon 07 Jan 2011 at 5:43 pm

You can only reserve your current user name how it is – you can’t change it.

5. Shakirahon 06 Jan 2011 at 6:20 pm

Never mind, read up and figured it out. You can actually legally have 5 howrse games going at once and not cheat because they aren’t connected. So technically you could have 5 different username if you wanted… LOL just one game of Howrse keeps me busy… 5 now possible?.. LOL, think my husband would prefer I not. Heh, heh.

6. Aslanon 06 Jan 2011 at 6:31 pm

I am loving it! I’m getting both Canadian and US. Why I did not reserve on the others is beyond me.

Are the new versions any DIFFERENT, is my question ;D

7. Jessicaon 07 Jan 2011 at 5:44 pm

There will be different promotions, I think, but everyone will probably still end up having similar prizes.

8. Jayon 07 Jan 2011 at 9:57 am

I’m a bit confused about this….I understand about the customs and terminology and stuff for the different continents…but I don’t understand what the big deal is, that the news page indicated.

Where is the benefit of playing on 5 separate games? (I know you don’t have to.) I’ll reserve my login just in case the light suddenly dawns, but very puzzled….

Sorry if I have genuinely misunderstood, but would you try and shed any light?

Thanks a lot. :o)

9. Jessicaon 07 Jan 2011 at 5:47 pm

Not really a big deal :p I mean, it is for Howrse that they’re expanding, but there won’t be much of a change.

10. Carrie_13on 07 Jan 2011 at 4:17 pm

I don’t understand why we’re getting new versions. I’m curious as to what it will hold, though. So I reserved so I can see. Does anyone know what the differences will be?

11. Jessicaon 07 Jan 2011 at 5:48 pm

My guess is not much..just promotions relating more towards that country’s culture.

12. Theresa-96on 09 Jan 2011 at 10:02 pm

if you sign up for a new vetion will our sight be deleted from howres.com???
    I NEED TO KNOW

13. Jessicaon 12 Jan 2011 at 9:07 am

Nope – Howrse.com will be kept as “International Howrse”. You can have an account on there as well as the new versions.

14. Maddie Blackon 11 Jan 2011 at 7:34 pm

Hi there, I was just wondering if you can tell me exactly at what time and where I will be to go to register for the new version of howrse for canada. I’ve been trying on the home page of howrse (without signing on) and i can’t register for anything but the regular howrse. Does it open only at a certain time? Or is there a certain link i have to use?
    ~Maddie Black

15. Jessicaon 12 Jan 2011 at 9:11 am

It’s up and working now. I went to Howrse and then clicked on the flags at the top to switch between versions.

16. Dark.moon.pawon 01 Feb 2011 at 6:19 pm

Great ‘ Pegasus Account ‘ * Sarcasm * ANOTHER way for the Top breeders to get ahead of the non-pass buyers.

17. huijiahorseson 30 Oct 2011 at 5:56 am

What are the other versions of howrse? I’ve got an account under the International version but I had a friend switch to one where M2M Saddles are cheaper she said and that’s about it. I want to find out what version she switched to. I think she said something like the Spain version but I can’t remember…