Jan 27 2011

Plenty of Updates on Howrse!

Today, Howrse changed some minor things:

Pegasus Account

• Removal of the Diamond Apple
  • Correction of Horse Treats – some will be changed so each version is the same
  • Co-management feature – The shared account cannot access the negotiation forum or Black Pearl coats
  • Any card packs that are entered on Howrse can be found on the My Account page
  • Security Changes – Mainly explained in a PM, but basically a password strength indicator, security question, and limitations on actions without an e-mail address entered with the account

The Pegasus Account is also introduced today. (Not available on Howrse International!)  This is a membership that costs 3 passes per month (you can catch a UFO that allows a five day membership) or if you pay for 6 months or a year, you get a month or two free. The benefits from this pack are pretty useful; you can change the arrangement of your page (maybe add some new categories: favorite horses, current sales, forum posts), create up to 50 breeding farms, (karma won’t matter), take care of several horses at once, and my favorite: the Black Market Exchange. With the Black Market Exchange, you can safely trade with players, sell items to the score for equus, and exchange three items a week. More information can be found on the Pass page, on the right column. I will be using my trial, so loo

k for a review tonight.

20 Responses to “Plenty of Updates on Howrse!”

1. RAWR!on 20 Jun 2011 at 12:36 am

Hey! How do i Accept a trade on Howrse?
    I know how to go and offer a new trade/exchange through the store, but i dont know how to accept it. Please pm me, my account is RAWR!

2. Jessicaon 20 Jun 2011 at 8:11 am

You can just go to the exchanges page and the first offer listed should be the one that was reserved for you.

3. samon 01 Jul 2011 at 11:47 pm

i am having the same problem i want to know how to accept a trade at the store please helP PLEASE PM ME MY ACCOUNT IS DADDY101101

4. Jessicaon 03 Jul 2011 at 8:43 am

Accept a trade by going to Breeding > Store > Exchange Items > your reserved trade will be at the top.

5. little lazy lacyon 03 Jul 2011 at 2:12 pm

i was wondering if it is possible to buy a HoP from the black market but without using it…(so i can sell it)

6. Jessicaon 03 Jul 2011 at 7:16 pm

No, sorry I don’t think it’s possible. Before you had the option to send it to a friend (so the purchased HOP would go right to your friend’s account) but since the Item Exchanges was added, I guess that was removed.

7. hrcma11on 25 Jul 2011 at 3:47 pm

hey. one of my horses is very sick and one of my friends sent me a philosophers stone to save her through the exhange. how do i recieve it?! please pm me. my name is hrcma11

8. hrcma11on 25 Jul 2011 at 4:07 pm

never mind. im sorry i wasted your time if you read that because the answer was right above it.

9. I love dogs!!!!!on 04 Feb 2012 at 9:25 pm

I wish the DA was back! I really wanted it. And when I get one it was finishes so I couldn’t use it!!!!! Grumpy