Jan 15 2012

Correct Foal Games Added!

I discovered the problem with the previous foal game schedule and fixed it. Click here to view the new schedule! I’m sorry for the long wait; objective 67 should be a breeze now!

Remember to take your time while going through the schedule – it’s very easy to mix up the steps which will cause a problem.

10 Responses to “Correct Foal Games Added!”

1. sharleneon 16 Jan 2012 at 9:56 pm

I have found that if you don’t have a shower installed you won’t have enough energy to do the 7 hours of play hope this info helps

2. Jessicaon 17 Jan 2012 at 7:09 pm

Thank you sharlene!

3. ryana16on 02 Feb 2012 at 12:09 pm

@ sharlene, you don’t need a shower, I just did the foal games without a shower and I got everything done. You must’ve done something wrong.

4. stargazer96on 06 Feb 2012 at 8:55 pm

I’m confused about what the foal games are supposed to accomplish?

5. koolchic19on 14 Mar 2012 at 9:20 pm

Hi which companions do you use

6. Jessicaon 18 Mar 2012 at 3:07 pm

I followed all of the steps correctly and in the exact order but I still did not get any genetic potential with my nokota filly. I used a dog companion.

7. Chelsea202on 21 Mar 2012 at 3:35 pm

Maybe it’s the companions… I finished with my Nokota filly…

8. lucy14on 27 Mar 2012 at 2:49 pm

i dont really get the foal games do you have to complete birth to 4months then the 6months then finally go on to the new 8 months ect or do oyu go straight on to the 8months old and up and does it have to be your own foal that you have bred or just any ?

9. Siobhanon 03 Dec 2012 at 7:01 pm

I found that you have to do EXACTLY what the schedule says. I messed it up cause my filly had Philote’s stroke. It has to be exact. Even if you have a way to get extra energy, don’t use it. just stick strictly to the schedule.

10. Horsegirl88on 05 Jan 2014 at 12:14 pm

If you stay directly with the schedule, it should work perfectly, with your horse being able to do the last day. @stargazer96 The games raise GP and help with BLUPing.
    I friend anyone on Howrse and return congrats, my account is Horsegirl88. :)