Mar 20 2012

Bingo Brought to Howrse

Published by at 7:37 pm under Divines/Specials,News

Possible ways of completing a line. Note: it does not have to start in this specific corner

Howrse’s newest promotion is similar to others, but with a new twist. This time, your collecting numbers and looking to fill your bingo cards. You will receive daily numbers when logging in as well as other ways that require a bit of effort:

• when your horses play (maximum 10 per day)
  • when you nurse your foals (maximum 10 per day)
  • when you give horses a turnip (maximum 10 per day)
  • when you register your horses in a Grand Prix competition
  • in the flash sales (scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the symbols to see what can be won)
  • with UFOs
  • when you use your passes (excluding horse purchases) (1 pass used = 1 number or a bonus – gives you the number you need to complete the grid.)

You need five in a row to complete a line. It can be either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. It seems as if the gifts are replaced daily. For example, the gifts available on March 20 include:

• one line complete – five aging points
  • two lines complete (on one grid) – black orchid
  • one complete grid – philotes’ stroke applied to all horses on your account for 30 days
  • bonus: an Exmoor will be awarded randomly to six players who completed a grid. (note: getting more than one complete grid will not increase your chances)

A check mark will appear one the side of the listed prizes once you complete the task.

Note: grids and numbers will reset each day at 7 GMT. This promotion will end on April 2, 2012.

Exmoor: Wild Horse

A little about Exmoor:

This is the first time I’m back on Howrse in probably a good two months or so, so I’m trying to keep up with the past changes as well. I’m assuming that this horse will lead to a new section of specials/divines. Exmoor is a wild horse found in England and is labeled as a wild species on its characteristics page. On the info tab it states, “Wild horses are extremely rare and need to be tamed from birth before they can be properly trained.This can be a long and difficult process, but when you’re done they reward you with a ton of diamonds up until 80 years old!” It seems that this horse will throw some curve balls in your way in order to make the training difficult. Maybe it won’t gain skill as fast or lose skill under certain circumstances. However, a certain amount of diamonds will be rewarded in a certain amount of time. If anyone receives this horse or hears more about it, I’d love to hear the details!

Also, if you are the quickest to train this wild horse, it’s genetic potential will increase.

6 Responses to “Bingo Brought to Howrse”

1. Monize_13on 20 Mar 2012 at 10:56 pm

i don’t personally have an exmoor myself, but there are two other wild horses released prior, the misaki and the spanish mustang, they have the same effects as the exmoor

2. wild spirit11on 23 Mar 2012 at 11:17 pm

:) there is really no chance for me to get an exmoor unless i get it in the hop, doews ht eexmoor come with helios ray? or does it just have a background?

thank you for the website!:),
    wild spirit11
    ps. my username is wild spirit11 feel free to pm me, i love to chat!

3. xForeverLovingKikion 24 Mar 2012 at 3:18 pm

I have a Misaki, and before I tamed him sometimes he wouldn’t listen to me, and if I clicked stroke or whatever it wouldn’t really stroke. The stroke button would have a seizure, pretty much.

And you can’t board these horses in an EC, so you can’t put them in the meadow or give him carrots or give him a shower, or give him EC tack, which is hard. He/she can’t be put to bed either.

Taming is a long and difficult process – there is a button which you can tame yourself, which makes tame go up about 3-5% every day. That costs about 50% energy. Then you can ask for help taming him. Each help request costs 100e. The next help request costs 200e, then 400e, then 800e, then 1600e, etc. It doubles. Each help request accepted adds 1% taming.

It doesn’t lose skill – it gains skill if you accept help requests but then again you can’t do lessons on him.

The bingo has changed. You get 1 number for entering the grand prix (that can still be 16 numbers/day if you time it right) and you get 25 numbers for logging in. You don’t get anything for nursing foals.

For playing, play in half hour increments and that will get everything done really fast.

Good luck everyone :)

4. Tulullabelon 30 Mar 2012 at 6:56 pm

Hi, I bought a Bingo Card in the flash sales and I was wondering how to use it. Does it automatically choose a number, or do i get to choose it?

5. Pixiepawson 01 Apr 2012 at 7:51 pm

hey, I just won a n exmoor in a hop… i was wondering if you can put pstones on wild horses…

6. Anonymouson 21 Jun 2012 at 3:42 am

Pixie paws,

I don’t know why you would need to, considering that they come with a P. Stone ;)