Mar 18 2013

Pass Seeds Available in the EC Store!

**There are no more pass seeds available in the store as of 16:41. Check back tomorrow as there may be another supply.

Purchase pass seeds while you can! Go to Equestrian Center > Store > scroll down the page. You can only purchase five per day, which costs 800e each.

Pass seeds MUST BE PLANTED IN THE FALL ON A LARGE 15 ACRE FERTILE MEADOW USING NATURAL MANURE in order to produce a pass. It will take 30 days to grow. The pass can be used for your game or for EC items.

23 Responses to “Pass Seeds Available in the EC Store!”

1. soumyaon 17 May 2013 at 10:20 am

i had seen many other players’ horses’s have companions . how can i get one?

2. lmgirlson 06 Jul 2013 at 11:18 pm

You can no longer buy companions for your horses, and the only way to get one is to buy a horse from the sales with one. Also, you can’t transfer them from horse to horse, so if you do buy a horse with a companion animal, you’ll have to keep the horse to keep the companion.

3. Taraon 29 Dec 2014 at 2:53 pm

Is there any other way to get pass seeds? I’ve been looking forever for them but I rarely saw a chance to get them

4. Jessicaon 30 Dec 2014 at 11:33 am

@Tara: Howrse announces when pass seeds are available in the store. It is very rare. I’ve only seen it once or twice in my six years on Howrse.

5. Morganon 03 Feb 2016 at 6:33 pm

look its fall on howrse right now and it says pass seeds but cant buy them where can i get them and when i really need a paass right now

6. KingoftheWindloveron 05 Feb 2016 at 1:55 pm

It has to actually be fall in real life Morgan, not fall in game.

7. LifeOfHannahon 01 Oct 2016 at 1:10 pm

I haven’t been able to find the pass seeds in the store. Have they changed the way that you can obtain them? It’s fall now, and I have a large enough meadow (25 acres) but when I try to plant pass seeds, it says I don’t have any in my inventory, and it doesn’t give me the opportunity to purchase them.

8. Jessicaon 02 Oct 2016 at 9:48 am

@LifeOfHannah: pass seeds are only released once in a while! It will be announced when they’re available.

9. anna147on 02 Dec 2016 at 3:19 pm

I have also tried to get pass seeds, and it is the right season.

10. Jessicaon 03 Dec 2016 at 10:57 am

@anna147: Howrse will announce when they will be placed in the store.

11. Nicoleon 07 Dec 2016 at 10:00 pm

How do I get to the EC store mine is not showing up