Apr 14 2013

April Calendar!

Sorry this took so long! This isn’t a strategical promotion so I didn’t jump on posting it since I didn’t have the time.

The promotion for April is the April Calendar. Beginning on April 1, players could play “pranks” on each other. After the player cancels the effect, the player receives some sort of gifts such as 100e, a turnip, or an aging point. Players can also complete tasks to earn different prizes for that specific day. Attached are so

me of pictures of pranks I received, along with a picture of the calendar. Click on the images to make them larger.

Prank 2 - horse wrapped in toilet paper

Prank 2 – horse wrapped in toilet paper

half-completed April calendar

half-completed April calendar

april calendar

Prank 1 – shrunk horse

Prank 3 - invisible horse

Prank 3 – invisible horse

8 Responses to “April Calendar!”

1. Frobozzon 15 Apr 2013 at 6:25 pm

Promo sez: “Optionally, open the required quantity of Horns of Plenty to win an extra gift!”

Actually, it’s NOT an ‘extra’ gift, you just now know what the BMI will be in the final HOP.

The BMI’s offered seem to be random, today is the second time the promo has offered Hestia’s Gift, but many other BMI have not been offered even once/

2. Suon 15 Apr 2013 at 11:45 pm

The pranks seem random, that wasn’t the order of the pranks I was offered. Nor does it seem to be the order my friends have (when I’ve had them done to me).

Rain of poop, thunderstorm, visiting monkeys, horse behind bars, horse turned into cardboard, flashing horse, are just some of the ones I can recall.

3. nelson1235on 16 Apr 2013 at 10:53 pm

Su right I’ve had those and give a horse a bath and flooded page and your horse left you a note and gone away (I like that one) though this is a very helpful web page I tell people about it all the time and they love it so yay

4. thewarrenranchon 17 Apr 2013 at 10:52 am

My favorite “prank” is when my favorite horse left home and sent me a note reading, “To my owner; I have left home as I want to see the sights of the world Maybe I’ll return someday. Your friend, Wisteria.” (The mare’s name.) I think that’s pretty funny. Once I was entering one of my horses and different comps, and every time the horses’s page reloaded once I had entered the comp and was scrolling down to enter a new one, something new happened to the horse. My friends had played so many tricks on me that my horse shrunk, ran away, flashed, turned invisible, turned cardboard, was wrapped in toilet paper, and took a bath all in the same day!

~~thewarrenranch <3

5. Frobozzon 17 Apr 2013 at 6:02 pm

I don’t like the ‘sprung a leak’ prank, as when I’m on a shared account in my uni breeder group, I can’t continue until I deactivate it. Then the account owner doesn’t know about the prank, as there’s no ‘prank history’ with this promo.

That in itself is kinda odd, all previous promos had an activity history link somewhere…

6. Frobozzon 23 Apr 2013 at 11:12 pm

A list of all previous gifts is available on Lilith_Rayne’s EC Forum:

Also, the next day’s objectives/gifts a bit before the Int. server.

7. Fluttershyon 27 Apr 2013 at 11:28 am

I did the notte one to my friend(personally my favorite) and wrote to me I thought my horse was dead

8. Frobozzon 29 Apr 2013 at 2:01 pm

Well, for the FOURTH time in the Calendar promo, they have offered a Hestia’s Gift.
    Gift has been offered more times than ANY other BMI. Add in the Gift for Clovers,
    and that’s 5 of them. All sure-fire Gifts, BTW, something I’ve never seen before.
    Usually the Gift is one of several possible BMIs, in the seed promo it was one of 5.

This is all a real kick in the teeth for dedicated uni breeders such as myself. :(
    Now anyone can just BUY themselves a top ranking place in uni breeding.
    Plus, unis are so devalued in the Sales they sell at a loss if they sell at all.