May 07 2013

The Art Cards

Published by at 8:08 am under News

Yes, another card promotion!

If you remember the Journey and Halloween cards from last year, you’re probably familiar with the whole concept of the new Art Cards. By completing the 7 puzzles, you’ll win the wind divine, Apeliotes.

There are now 6 ways to receive cards:

• When you connect for the first time of the day
  • When your horses win competitions (limited to 2 cards a day)
  • in the Flash Sales
  • By trading cards you have twice (1 times per day for a cost of 5 diamonds)
  • By buying some in the Black Market
  • And the one that Howrse didn’t add, by watching videos, but only once a day for all I’m aware of.

There are bronze, silver, gold, and diamond cards. The higher levels of cards are harder to get, but they do have better prizes. One of the diamond cards is likely to have the wild horse, Kundudo, so good luck!

24 Responses to “The Art Cards”

1. randomjellybeanson 11 May 2013 at 5:17 pm

I’m not too going to try on this promo, but I think it’s fun collecting cards :) x

2. xxSoneaDelunaxxon 12 May 2013 at 6:33 am

I’ve gotten all of the cards apart from the diamond card for the Titan’s challenge and the card that is supposed to give you the wild horse. I wish they had added the feature to trade between players.

3. CamoCowgirl94on 14 May 2013 at 11:31 pm

I have completed the painting puzzle and the musical puzzle……got like 5 diamonds, 3 golds, and 6 silver left… keep getting repeats of all the others lol wish they had kept it available in the black market longer….. getting the others is going to be hard, as I keep getting bronze cards… hopefully I will actually be able to complete this one :p I haven’t been able to complete one yet….

4. Morganneon 19 May 2013 at 10:43 pm

DO NOT BUY CARDS WITH PASSES!!! I SPENT 30 PASSES AND I AM STILL MISSING 3 RARE CARDS!!! I WAS ONLY MISSING ABOUT 5 TO BEGIN WITH!!!

5. Frobozzon 20 May 2013 at 6:16 pm

Ya, I’d not spend passes on any promo where random chance is involved.

OK, so far I’ve gotten five cards every day (2 login, 2 wins, 1 video) and I have yet to see even ONE diamond card… lol

6. Tiaon 21 May 2013 at 11:05 am

hey dos the horse star alive forever with the bewitched pumpkin?

7. Tiaon 21 May 2013 at 11:06 am

i mean dos your horse stay alive forever with the bewiched pumpkin?

8. Tabon 21 May 2013 at 4:11 pm

I can’t find the videos!

9. Frobozzon 21 May 2013 at 6:16 pm

Tia: No, it’s just a halloween costume… a special GA.

Tab: It appears randomly instead of the “MORE CARDS in the flash sales” button.
    Just refresh your browser window a few times.

10. Tabon 22 May 2013 at 3:01 pm